Homeowner Emergency Tips
- DO NOT SPRAY ANY CHEMICALS OF ANY KIND. THIS WILL MAKE THE PROBLEM WORSE!
- Seal off the infested room or rooms from foot traffic. Enter as little as possible.
- All potentially contaminated clothes need to be dried on high for 1 hour, washed in hot, then dried again.
- If you have been traveling, all suitcases and other luggage need to be put into a garbage bag if possible and removed from home. Do not throw away. Luggage can be heat treated and saved.
- Do not drag mattress, box spring or other furniture out of the room. This will spread bed bugs to the rest of your house. These items can also be heat treated and saved.
- Call The Bed Bug Answer to schedule an immediate appointment! 404-665-3985
How to inspect a bed for bed bugs.
What to look for if you think you have bed bugs.